Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fourmile Fire

I have a lot of questions about the Fourmile fire. My first question is ...How did it start and how did it end? The news of the fire makes me feel sad because animals and trees died. I love animals and trees. I want to adopt the kitty that had bandaids on her legs. Fires make me feel bad inside and I feel sorry for people that live there and animals that do not have a way out. I am happy that the fire stopped. I am thankful for firefighters. :)







SEB

2 comments:

  1. I have many questions about the four mile fire but here is just a couple! Did some of the trees already grow back? How would it feel to be in an actual fire?


    M-F-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that the fire is super sad. I am thankful for firefighters, too. Thank you for your post! - VB

    ReplyDelete