Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reading Response

The book I'm reading is called Zoo Break. Right now I'm at the part when Mr.Martinez's class is going on a field trip, but I think they are going to the zoo. Well before this, a pet monkey got kidnapped, but also the owner is really sad. But since usually no one would want to kidnap a monkey, so I think the kidnapper is a zookeeper. Then a dog,who is the monkey's best friend, will sniff the monkey out, and the scent of the monkey will lead the dog straight to the zoo.
That is my predection.

MJ

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow MJ! Your prediction is very specific. I want to know if you were right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good job MJ. You are really specific on your prediction. Is this book a series? RK

    ReplyDelete