Friday, December 11, 2009

New Ending

In the book The Magic School Bus Space Explorer I would change the ending so that that the kids and Ms.Frizzle get stuck in outer space for 20 years,and in 20 years a space craft finds them and brings them home.For 20 years they would try to call Misson control and they get into an escape pod and the ship blows up.That's how I would change the ending.In the real ending they come home.I picked the ending from a book called Gorge's Cosmic Treasure Hunt.That's how I would change the ending.







From,MB

8 comments:

  1. M.B
    why would you make the ship blow up? Would you think it was funny? what would you make happen to the kids, would thay get hurt?

    N.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the ending like? But it sounds like you would make it a really good ending.GOOD JOB!! 4th grader RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the kids and Ms.Frizzle die after the exp1lotion? But I like your new ending for the book.
    4th grader,MJ

    ReplyDelete