Friday, December 11, 2009

perdiction

December 11,o9


I have a connection to The secret garden.


Once i was sleeping in my bed.I was a woken by something ,but i don't know what.it was all silence.I went to my mom's bedroom my mom was not there.I had i sud en panic.plus my mom is usually their.I went to the loft my mom was not there.I went down stairs,my mom was not there.I screamed!,but it turned out she was just on the porch.In the Secret Garden i remember the house that Mary lied in being all silent because her mom and aupairs were dying.

9 comments:

  1. just a little tip maybe you could put your intials
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you think her parents were dying? Also here atip, you could put your inisals.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post.4th grade CR
    [p.s you could put your inisals.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can capatalize the I's why do you think your parents are dying?Who is Mary? I like the way you sounded like you were the main charecter.4th grader RK

    ReplyDelete
  5. My computer didn't let me put my initials at the bottom.MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary is the main character in the story.I think the parents died because maybe of a sickness that was going around.MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was the book sad or good sad?I never read the book "SECRET GARDENS". Was that book good or pretty good.From:MS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen part of the movie The secret garden. Why were her parents and aupairs dying? GA

    ReplyDelete