Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Part

The book I'm reading is Operation:Survival.What has happened so far in the book is,Joe and Frank get a pizza at school ,but it had a DVD player in it.It shows a kid named Zack Maiguarie who gets killed at a place for troubled teens.Frank and Joe go in as Brian Moya and Steve Neemy.My favorite part is when the boathouse is on fire with Joe in it.That was my favorite part because it was a good action part.I think Joe was scared because it said Joe was frantically digging to make a tunnel to get out.
CF

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you explained about the book operation survival.M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A dvd player in a pizza? Absurd! You said that they go in as Brian Moya and Steve Neemy, but where do they go into? Do they go into the place for troubled teens. It seems to me like this book is a mystery. What genre would you say it is?

    ReplyDelete