Friday, December 11, 2009

predict what will happen next in the story

What will happen next?Charlie and The Chocolate Factory I think that next all of the kids that got in trouble will go home and, Charlie will go home too.He will get the reward because when they go to the factory WillyWonka says that one of the children will get a reward.When all the bad kids went home Charlie and WillyWonka were in the great glass elevator and Veruca Salt saw it and, she said daddy I want that elevator and I think she felt selfish.Charlie would enjoy the elevator and go anywhere he wants because he is special.He might take the elevator to France.I wonder if there's another book about Charlie, WillyWonka, and Charlie's family.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if you have seen the movie and could tell us which you like better. I think most people say books are better than the movie version. The old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read the whole entire book willy wonka and the chocolate factory?I olny saw the movie willy wonka and the chocolate factory!Was the book good?Oh,um did you see the movie? From:MS

    ReplyDelete