Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The last holiday concert

The book I'm reading is the last Holiday Concert.The book is about how he didn't sound like much, but it was a good idea.His name is Hart Evan. Well he wanted to be a music and art teacher but they couldn't afford it.So he told the sixth graders they can do a holiday concert on there own. will it be the Holiday concert for them all? My prediction is I wonder if its going to be the last holiday concert because the way the book is that there is going to be more then one holiday concert. thats my predtion.

4 comments:

  1. what are you saying i cant under stand what your saying

    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did't read Swindle I read Zoo Bresk,and why do you think ther is going to be another hliday consert?
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good job JMC.How old is Hart Evan? RK

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ J.M.C
    Is Hart Evan an audelt? is he a teacher? what did you meen by he didn't sound like much?

    N.M

    ReplyDelete