Thursday, February 10, 2011

Will It Work? -S.w

Question 1: How did you make your predictions?

Answer: I made myy predictions by using of what I already know. For example to light a light-bulb you have to have a wire and a battery. And you have to connect one end of the wire touching the other end.

Question 2: Did any of the results suprise you?

Answer: None of the predictions suprised me because I knew all of my predictions would work.

Question 3: Why did "e" not work?

Answer: It didn't work because, some people got different answers.

Question 4: Why did people get different answers for "c"?

Answer:Some people got different answers because some groups had batterys with no plastic.

-S.w

7 comments:

  1. SW,

    Let's go a little further with our thinking. This looks like you rushed through it. Question 3: I don't think anyone got a different answer. Tell me why it didn't work. Is it a complete circuit? It must not have been. What would have made it a complete circuit? Question 4: Why does the plastic on the outside make a difference? Use the vocabulary conductor and insulator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will iy work
    1.I made my perdiktions by checing all fuor conektions were made and I youesd my schma.

    2.the one that spriesd me was c because at one gruop it werked and at another it didn't.

    3.way didn't E work?

    e didn't work because the wires anly tocked the posetiv side.

    4.people got difrent ansers on C because some baterrys didn't have a inslater.


    BMF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you need to explain your thinking more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you put part the question in your answer!





    S.T.A

    ReplyDelete
  6. WIRES CAN'T TOUCH SIDES OF BATTERIES ZOE DABERCOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!I think you did a very good job on your post card

    ReplyDelete