Monday, February 7, 2011

JT's postcard

DearLulu Buzz,
Hi!Can you see the picture of me in Closed Circuit World?I'm having the best time here. We went on this cool ride called the Switch. We started in an open circuit then it closed up right when we were about to fall. Than we rode through the negative side of the battery. We shot out of the positve side of the battery and made our way to the light bulb. We went up and down the filament and through the bulb. We landed in the insulator than out the conductor and found ourselvs at the end of the ride! I would like to see you soon back at Electricty Town! We could grab a cup of mochastatic soon. Love you!

Youre cousin,
Electrolight

14 comments:

  1. H.C. here. Awesome post! I love your postcard!

    From
    H.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your post is really cute! I like it. M.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electrolight is a cool name!

    From
    H.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job JT. I thought you did a great job of using your electricity vocabulary and demonstrating that you know how the electricity flows through a circuit. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT details J.T.I hope you keep making owesome post cards like that.



    MP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo yo yo my name is Electric Dude. like your story. Wait whats your name again. Well by.
    From:
    Electric Dude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you made it souned like a amusent park.
    GR

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey JT good post I really liked your post.





    C.E.R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job JT! I liked how you used a lot of the vocabulary from the word bank. I thout the story was cute.
    I.D.S

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your post. I think it is really creative. I like how you used lots of science words. good job!!! m.j.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your postcard J.T! I like how you used some science laguage in it. -From your B.F.F.L S.w

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is for madelyns question. I think buzz is a cute mame for an electricty so yes!

    ReplyDelete