Monday, February 7, 2011

M.J 's postcard

Dear Ms. Positive and Mr.Negative,

O.K. this was probably the worst part of my trip. I was going around and around for a billion hours and it was driving me NUTO!!!! Going around and around in a swich was fun for about three seconds. Finally, we came to a complete stop! Then, a giant monster chased us out of the open circuit. Next, I saw I was in a whole different state! I found myself traveling again through lots of wires. Now, I am stuck in Lendon( I think) In a lamp post, wich is really dizzy. I hope YOUR having fun.

Love,
Swich,Insolator, Junior.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a awesome adventure!
    I went through the same adventure once. Were you scared or exited? I was exited when i really knew what was going on. See ya kid.

    From:
    Eletric Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had an adventure like that junior.


    From:Electro Lozze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hi m.j. this is s.s. wait i mean Electric Dude. liked your epic story. i had a cool journey once like that. It's weird how every body is having the same adventure. Well by.

    From:
    Electric Dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Electric Dude, that was an epic story.


    what up:
    Happy Zappy (M.A.B.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THATS ONE GOOD POST






    C.E.R

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ - I would LOVE to go on a journey like that, especially if I ended up in London! It sounds awesome, tell us more when you have time!

    MML

    ReplyDelete