Thursday, February 10, 2011

How did I make my prediction?
I made my predictions by some things I already knew like when I was 4 I got a circuit kit, then I learned about circuits. Also I knew that a light bulb had certain spots that had to be touched,the same with the battery. Did any of the results surprise me?
No:because I experimented along time ago and that knowledge is still with me. Also I knew just by looking at it.
E didn't work because the wires were touching one side of the battery, if the wires were touching both end of the battery it would work.

3 comments:

  1. As a child Thomas Edison was full of curiosity he also asked a lot of questions but his teachers thought he was the worst student in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cool journey that I would want to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you really told me what was on your mind and you really made had juicy words .I was poled with it.

    ReplyDelete