Friday, January 8, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox

I am reading a book called Fantastic Mr. Fox and my favorite part of the book is when Mr. Fox goes out in the night to get dinner ,but he doesn't make it because Farmer Boggis, Farmer Bunce ,and Farmer Bean are hiding behind trees and trying to be as quiet as possible. When Mr. Fox got closer they started to shoot. They shot his tail off by hiding behind trees ,and shooting when Mr. fox got closer. Then Mr. Fox started to run as fast as he could to get back into his hole. He almost made it ,but when the three Farmers went to the hole all they found was Mr. Foxes tail. Not anything else. That is my favorite part because I think that it is kind of interesting that they shoot off his tail ,but not anything else.
H.C.

5 comments:

  1. @ B.K. What do you mean by Why is that a good thing?

    H.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent got to see the movie or I havent got to read the book eather.

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome JOB! Is Mr.Fox a animal that live at the farm or the person who works for the farm.Is Mr. Fox a fox or a person.

    4th grader RK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do they want to shoot Mr.Fantastic Fox? I have yet to read the book or see the movie? Does the fox deserve to get shot at or is he completely innocent?

    ReplyDelete