Saturday, October 3, 2009

Addition and Subtraction

My portfolio product is a game. I learned about addition and subtraction. That's not so suprising because my game's name is Addition and Subtraction!!! I am very happy with my product. I made a good game that people want to play. But I would have made it neater. Here's how to play: You need some dice, a peice of scrap paper for each player, the game board, two markers and something to write with. The first player rolls the dice, then moves that many spaces on the gameboard with the marker. Then, write the number you land on, on your scrap paper. Sorry,no finsh line!!

ET

22 comments:

  1. Wow, ET, I am impressed with this post. Let's take a picture of your game this week and we will add it to your post so people can see your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ET,sounds awsome.I hope i can play it some time. KT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! I like the overlapping tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ET
    Your math game looks like so much fun I hope I can play it someday soon.!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. E.T how is your game addition and sutaction when do you youse it?

    N.M

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks really fun to play when can i play it

    ReplyDelete
  7. next time can you try to fill the paper! i also want to play it

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fun! maybe can i play it sometimes!what
    is it called?CR

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you coulerd your words

    amf

    ReplyDelete
  10. ET,your game looks fun.I want to play.SH

    ReplyDelete
  11. ET, this might be a good game for third graders don't you think? What if we found some time to get the classes together so you could teach them this game. I think they would really appreciate it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. E.T IT`S M.P,in space,asome math work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what do you mean by no finish line

    cb

    ReplyDelete
  15. CB,at the end of my game bourd,I don't have a box that says finesh!ETETETETETETETETETETETETET!

    ReplyDelete