Thursday, October 22, 2009

Farm Animals


My portfolio product is farm animals. It's where you have to figure out how to make five hundred dollars selling cows for twenty dollars each , horses for ten and pigs for five. But there is only fifty animals.

While doing this activity I did addition and subtraction . I also did problem solving and guessing.


Yes, I am happy with my portfolio product. I was really good with showing my work. Next time I will make it neater and probably choose a more challenging problem.

CB

10 comments:

  1. Good job! I like how you did 3 paragraphs.D.F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you explain how much money you saled the farm animals for.


    S.F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job how many cows,horses,pigs did you buy????? RK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cb,I LIKED THE WAY you explained how you did the work. VPZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. I agree, next time you should choose something more challenging. I have a feeling you could solve any math challenge when you put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you told how to do it.BVD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you explained what you needed to do. How many cows,horses, and pigs did you have to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you explained how mutch all the animals are and it does look like you learend -,+.SH

    ReplyDelete