Monday, October 5, 2009

addition and subtraction mania


1.My portfolio is called Additon and Subtraction Mania!I made this game with CR. I

will breifly explain my portfolio product is a game. You roll 2 dice and then jump how many points you get.!! Then you do the thing it says on the square, on the ladders you go down to the square it ends on! Who ever gets to FINISH first they win!!!!!

2. I learned more about +,-,*.

3.Are you happy with the final product? What did you do well? What will you do differently next time? I'm happy with my project. The thing I will change next time I will make it harder.!

17 comments:

  1. RK
    I like how you made it so corlerful and I would like to play it sometime!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job RK maybe dont be in such a rush next time RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you played your game is it fun? amf

    ReplyDelete
  4. rk

    how long did it take it looks really fun

    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you made it like a bord game.


    NS

    ReplyDelete
  6. R.K.,MY GAME'S NAME IS IN MY PARAGRAPH. LOOK AGAIN. P.S.I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE.E.T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rk,your game looks fun.i hope i can play it.vpz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your board! It is colorful

    ZSR

    ReplyDelete
  9. RK,your game looks,WOW.I want to play.SH

    ReplyDelete